- If your bodyweight is too high or too low for your height you may feel tired because of this. An overweight person's body has to work harder to do everyday things, compared to a person whose bodyweight is normal. A person who is underweight might have less muscle strength and will tire more easily.
- If your thyroid gland is not working properly - if it is underactive - you might feel exhausted all the time. Patients who suffer from heart disease tend to feel tired most of the time, as do patients with anemia.
- Lack of energy in the body.
- When people feels depressed.
- Negative emotions, as well as negative thinking are also common cause for unhealthy behaviors that help lower your energy level.
- Weakness is a lack of physical strength and the feeling that extra effort is required to move your arms, legs, or other muscles. If muscle weakness is the result of pain, the person may be able to make muscles work, but it will hurt.
- Fatigue is a feeling of tiredness. Fatigue may result from overwork, poor sleep, worry, boredom, or lack of exercise. It is a symptom that may be caused by illness, medicine, or medical treatment such as chemotherapy. Anxiety or depression can also cause fatigue.
- Rather, tiredness can be a symptom of many different diseases and conditions.
- Try to get some decent sleep .
- Don't eat too close to your bedtime.
- Try to clear your mind of worrying thoughts as bdtime approaches.
- Become physically more active.
- Make sure your physical activity increases gradually. Dozens of studies have shown that people who exercise regularly enjoy better sleep than those who don't.
- Make powder of pearl millet and mix with butter milk. Boil it. Then eat it regularly.
- Grinding 100gm pineapple, 50gm coconut with 100ml water and mix it with honey. Then drink it.
These all are the natural remedies , please try it and don’t forget to bring comments.
For more information about bilious please visit: http://www.grannytherapy.com/en/category/body/