Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of the airways. In those susceptible to asthma, this inflammation causes the airways to spasm and swellperiodically so that the airways narrow. Obstruction to air flow either resolves spontaneously or responds to a wide range of treatments but continuing inflammation makes the airways hyper-responsive.
- Exposure to wood smoke.
- Breathing polluted air.
- Inhaling other respiratory irritants such as perfumes or cleaning products.
- Exposure to airway irritants at the workplace.
- Breathing in allergy-(allergens)such as molds,dust,animal dander.
- an upper respiratory infection, such as a cold, flu, sinusitis, or bronchitis.
- Exposure to cold, dry weather.
- Emotional excitement or stress.
- Genetic predisposition: a parent, brother, or sister also has asthma.
- Chest tightness.
- Coughing, and difficulty speaking.
- Wheezing is a musical, whistling, or hissing sound with breathing.
- Wheezes are most often heard during exhalation, but they can occur during breathing in (inhaling).
Keep taking your asthma medications after you are discharged. This is extremely important. Although the symptoms of an acute asthma attack go away after appropriate treatment, asthma itself never goes away.
If your asthma attacks are triggered by an allergic reaction, avoid your triggers as much as possible.
- Take some acacia pennata stem, cut it. If you blow from one side, then liquid will come from another side. Collect this liquid. Take this liquid 15ml; add 1 grms of long pepper powder and some frying alum powder. Eat it continuously 3 days in morning.
- Take 2 spoon of adathoda leaf juice, mix with honey. Then drink it, after your breakfast.
- Rumex crispus leaves have a capacity to reduce the asthma problem, so if you make a juice of rumex crispus leaves, mix with honey and drink it regularly.
- If we eat”vitex negundo,clove,black pepper and garlic “ then the asthma problem will be reduced.
- If we eat the “clove oil, honey and garlic” then asthma will be reduced.
- If we drink the “clove with honey” then asthma will be reduced.
- If we pour “onion juice” on the eye then asthma will be cured.
These are all the Controlling Asthma Tips for you . These all the product available in Nature So you can do them.Take care. Don't forget to comment!!
You may also wish to visit the grannytherapy learn more about Asthma Problem Treatments.
For more info please visit: www.grannytherapy.com/en/category/body/asthma/